We’re always scanning the crowd for amazing talent. Please raise your hand by sending us your resumé. If we are actively hiring for a specific position, it will be listed below.
Finishing, Framing & forming Carpenters
We are seeking framing and forming carpenters with minimum 2 years experience (preferably longer). If you enjoy working on custom residential projects with a great team, please contact us.
We are seeking a career oriented person to join our team full time at the position of Project Manager. As a builder of high end custom residential homes, this talented and experienced individual will monitor the project, navigating complex processes while building and managing at a very high level of performance.
We have a stable base of very challenging and exciting projects booked over the next several years. We are looking to hire someone who understands the industry, prides themselves on excellent work, and are self motivated. Successful projects are measured by very satisfied clients, profitable margins, and an enjoyable and challenging work environment.
The Project Manager is responsible for the completion of high-end residential projects. They are required to be pro-active, technically skilled, possess a strong work ethic and know how to safely drive a project to completion on schedule, on budget and to the highest degree of quality workmanship.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Management of Project Costs
- Dealing with inquiries to and from municipal engineers and consultants
- Sales support and initial client consultations
- Review/inspections and accountability of entire project cycle
- Management of Design Development and continual inspection
- Estimating and managing Labour requirements
- Review and approve Foreman and Carpenter hours and vacation
- Management of statement of work (S.O.W) for sub-trades
- Management of meetings and communication
- Quality control regular inspection (internally and externally) (Site work and office work)
- Ensure Project Hand-off is complete & understood
- Project close-out
- Ownership of productivity (On time and On a budget)
- Anything and everything else as required to ensure a successful project
- Continually suggest ideas for improvement
Project Manager Position Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years Construction Project Management Experience
- Demonstrated financial management skills
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Ability to utilize or learn technology as required
- MS 365 (Word, Excel, Project)
- BIM Software (Revit, ArchiCAD, SketchUp)
- Participate in continued education courses or learning opportunities funded by Lepp Construction.
- Post-Secondary Education (Diploma or Degree) in a construction-related field
- Red Seal Trade Certificate (asset)
- PMP Certification (asset)
If you are looking for an exciting, fulfilling, long-term career building architectural projects with a truly amazing team culture, please submit your cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Turning inspired design into exceptional spaces.
Lepp Construction is a boutique home construction, renovation and project management practice built on quality, simplicity and integrity. We collaborate with leading architects and custom home designers in the Lower Mainland to take ideas from blueprint to life.
St George Street House
A 20-ft wide lot required innovative design and construction strategies to maximize space and light.View project
“Lepp Construction has been our go-to contractor for several projects over the past 4 years. Our design details and specifications are not only followed but met with enthusiasm. The quality of their work is consistently great and they stand behind their work. Our clients projects are well managed and the communication throughout the project is timely and professional.”
Denise Ashmore, Principal, Project 22 Design
“We have enjoyed great success working with Lepp Construction for years. Kenton and his team bring a level of professionalism and integrity to each job that is second to none. We know our clients are in good hands with Lepp. I am always keen to have Kenton and his crew build any of our projects.”
Scott Posno, Scott Posno Design